Code of conduct
We want to convey a good image of our brand and we don’t want anyone to tarnish our brand, which would have an impact on the company but also on the ambassadors who work hard to make the project a success. This framework has been put in place to avoid any overflow or abuse.
- Act with integrity and honesty at all times.
- Treat all customers and team members with respect and professionalism.
- Follow all laws and regulations, including those related to consumer protection, privacy, and data security.
- Be transparent and accurate in all communication, including marketing materials and presentations.
- Protect the company’s reputation by avoiding any conduct that could be considered unethical or damaging.
- Never make false or misleading statements about the company, its products, or its compensation plan.
- From the moment Cyfer World pays you, you must respect the tax laws of the country in which you are resident, Cyfer World can not be held responsible for a neglect in the declaration of your taxes.
- Respect the intellectual property of others and do not use copyrighted materials without permission.
- Do not engage in any illegal or inappropriate activities on behalf of the company.
- Confirm that all team members are aware of and adhere to this code of conduct.
- Report any violations of this code to the appropriate authorities.
When Cyfer World considers that one of these rules has been violated, Cyfer World reserves the right to ban the member permanently or not depending on the consequences of his actions.